Call Now Button
Truck Insurance Coverage in California
- Auto Liability – This trucking liability insurance coverage provides protection against your legal liability for injury and/or property damage caused by your negligence.
- Physical Damage – Physical damage insurance provides protection against loss or damage to your covered vehicle resulting from an accident with another vehicle or object. Physical damage insurance is important for motor carriers and owner-operators to carry and in many instances required based on if there is a lienholder.
- Motor Truck Cargo – Motor Truck Cargo insurance protects the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight. The policy is purchased with a maximum load limit per vehicle.
- General Liability – This coverage provides protection for injuries or property damage sustained while on your premises, using your products or services, or because of a breach of contract. Our company can offer you many lines of coverage for Artisans Contractors, Contractors Liability, Contractual Liability, Electrical Work, and Plumbing.
- Non-Trucking Liability – Non-Trucking Liability Insurance will pay for property damage or bodily injury in the event of an accident when the driver/truck is not under dispatch and on personal time. The coverage can apply with or without a trailer and is in the form of an endorsement on a commercial policy.
- Bobtail Coverage – Bobtail Insurance is similar to non-trucking liability and provides coverage when operating a truck without a trailer is commonly known as “bobtailing.” Bobtail insurance covers the tractor anytime it is not attached to a trailer regardless of whether or not the truck is under dispatch.
Other Truck Insurance
- Trailer interchange.
- Physical damage.
- Now trucking liability.
- Hasmat Hauller.